Ghost, Black Tiger, or Tally-Ho Circle Back?

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Which one do you guys like the best? Someone got a three-pack of them for me as a present; which ones feel the best, look the best, etc. in your opinion? And which are better, the Tally-Ho Fan Back or Circle Back?

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
ghost feels best
i think black tigers look best but they die quick
vipers are cool but kinda slippery for my liking.

I'd say pick up the "custom 3 deck bundle" that has all three of those for a cheap price.

Oct 5, 2008
New York
i don't have any of them, but just by their looks in the prieview I'd have to say ghost, then viper and then black tiger.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
ghost feels best
i think black tigers look best but they die quick
vipers are cool but kinda slippery for my liking.

I'd say pick up the "custom 3 deck bundle" that has all three of those for a cheap price.

LOL, reread my post; that's what I'm getting as a present.

Aug 2, 2008
the LBC
dude i have the circle back viper tally ho's and they are amazing they are tied with splits spades in my book and split spades are my favorite

Nov 18, 2008
CA
hate to be a conformist but.............Ghost. IMO they look the best and handle the best. The first deck i got in the sample was about a year ago. Cards are a bit dirty but the finish is still keeping the cards smooth.
And i know someone is going to come on and say "all E cards have the same finish". Maybe they do but i think i'm not the only one who thinks you can tell the difference between Ghost and Tiger for example. I don't use Ghost's in performance though.
_CC

Dec 5, 2007
To me the ghosts are the best. In general they last MUCH longer than black decks because they dont have nearly as much ink on them which makes Black decks feel and sound sticky quick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results