Gianni has a new color change

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
What is the Underground Magic circle?
Seriously, is this like a top secret place where master performers of card sleights are, and they share secrets, but never release to the rest of us?

What is the Underground Magic circle?
Seriously, is this like a top secret place where master performers of card sleights are, and they share secrets, but never release to the rest of us?

The Underground Magic Circle (a.k.a. the UMC) is a very small group of magicians and cardists. Right now the only people in the UMC are Daniel Madison (who is the leader), Gianni, and The Hunger Artist. I'm not quite sure what they do but I do know that all 3 members will be releasing products in the future.

Nov 6, 2007
The Underground Magic Circle (a.k.a. the UMC) is a very small group of magicians and cardists. Right now the only people in the UMC are Daniel Madison (who is the leader), Gianni, and The Hunger Artist. I'm not quite sure what they do but I do know that all 3 members will be releasing products in the future.

More like a magic triangle if you ask me.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Deechristopher,

I can't help but notice that on your site, you are wearing the same shirt as Daniel Madison is wearing in one of the photos on his Facebook page.

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
As a 1st hand spectator i can assure you that Exile will blow your mind
It's on it's way as a part of an underground project with said UMC memebers yet to be named
I'm sure there'll be a sneak trailer soon
R

Hmm..

Seems all a bit too hyped up to me.

Magicisdead.com?

Hm.

Keenan

I don't really think it's too hyped up. Or hyped up at all for that matter.

Magicisdead.com has been around longer than Theory11, just not many people know about it and the scarce people behind it.

I think putting 1 photo, on a fairly hidden page isn't really hype. It's basically saying coming soon, like how we all know Dangerous is coming soon, and maybe even The Wire :eek: *gasp*.

It's based on opinions but, I don't think it's really hype. Getting people talking about it and theorizing is good marketing. Hype in my mind, is more blatant tell you a year before it happens of what it is and how it's amazing, give suttle hints along the way, and say it's coming soon for 6 months then release it.

That's my opinion. But, as I stated earlier I'm a sucker for new and unique colour changes so I can't wait to see this.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results