Gig at the Lounge!

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell everyone about my gig today!

8:00PM - Get dressed in my suit, listen to lose yourself - eminem, and prep all my equipment I'll need for the next two hours.

8:30PM - Hop into the car with my dad and then arrive at his friends house.

9:15PM - Show my dad's friends some magic, get warmed up, hop back in the car and get off to my gig!

9:30PM - Arrive at the gig after trying to find it for 15 minutes. Get pumped up and can hear the music from outside. I enter and what do you know, all the people in there happen to be brown. (I'm brown by the way, and this is the second time this has happened)

9:35PM - Analyze the situation. Loud music pumping in a relatively small area with 50 people in booths, sitting at tables, and getting drinks at the bar. Looks like a pretty happy, up-beat group of people!

9:40PM - I start performing for a group of five people and within 5 minutes I have a crowd of 20. People start pulling tables around, getting the DJ to lower his music, and are ready for me to perform for them. People scream, run, and laugh while I perform. I do another trick to a girl and she runs, grabs the DJ's mic, and gets everyone to make a circle around me and her. I do two card monte, which uses an important misdirection part, in front of 50 people and they literally jump backwards. Not bad for the first group.

10:30 - Stroll around doing magic to anyone at the bar and even the bartenders! People are freaking out and start telling their friends about me. One girl asks me to sign her card that she signed before for a previous trick.

11:00 - I've almost performed to everyone and have to start closing my show.

11:15 - Collect my money, and leave some business cards for anyone who needs them.

11:20 - Chill with the guys outside and wait for my dad to pick me up.

So that was my day today at the Grid Restaurant and Lounge!

Sorry for the long write-up you guys, hoped you enjoyed it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results