Go on steal yourself (pickpocket guide) by James Freedman

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
Hi this I my first review and lets hope you find the information you need.
My english isn't perfect but I'm sure you will be able to understand me.

Go on steal yourself is a 20 page book teaching the techneques of pickpocketing.
If you really want to learn how to pick someons pockets you are going to need more than just the techneques (pycology, misdirection, the nature of touching people...)and this book only explains the techniques, James does says that as magicians we should all know these techneques allready but to in my eye's this isn't competly true but don't let this bother you, it's still a great book.

If you just wan't to learn the techniques BUY THIS BOOK (it's only 5£).
You will learn to steal almost everything: outside jacket pocket, inside jacket pocket, outside breast pocket, front trouser pocket, back trouser pocket, some cool fake returns, belts, ties, watches (3 kinds) and suspeders.

As a final note I would like to say that if you want to learn the pycology, misdirection... that a while ago I uploaded a video of an apollo robbins lecture witch is really interesting, I will put a link below.
also for the people whom where able to follow EMC go back to apollo robbins and James freedman there lectures, they will go well with this book.

http://media.theory11.com/2394-Apollo-Robbins---Magic-Symposium

Gianni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results