Goat Transpo

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by JRsquared, Apr 2, 2009.

1. that was some great thinking involving the goat change. props 4 that. However, your goat does need some work. But other than that awesome idea and keep it up!

- Matt

2. creative.
    but yeah your goat needs work, but then again, with this economy, who doesnt?

3. I didn't get that.

4. Goats are against my religion.........lol

5. Nice, I came up with a similar idea when fiddling around as well... but I didn't run with it because of a little problem I ran into involving the face up card. I don't want to say exactly what :p. Nice to see it can work well though :D

6. That's either because you're a liberal who thinks that Obama is enhancing the country of America, or you're too young to understand.

But I'm not going to start a political discussion here...

===

Nice idea, I suppose, but it's just another trick with no reason or meaning behind it.
    Work on your G.O.A.T. change a bit.

7. ego change

is it possible to use ego change, cover with the wrist, and do the goat change at the same time to get a more visual appeal. well , you are going to need duplicate, but i think it is worth it.

someone who have perfect ego or huge pass and the goat change can try that.

8. A pass and GOAT change at the same time? HAH. You can't even execute a normal classic pass with a card in position for the GOAT change.

Anyways... Like I said earlier, this is just another "DND trick".

You can accomplish the same effect by learning Time Machine, Or simply using a standard classic pass when you have one card face-up in middle and one face-up on top.

9. actually, there are a couple effects that require you to do a classic pass around outjogged cards.

10. Outjogged and angled as per the G.O.A.T. Change? Unless you're going to do a Herman Pass (which is obviously NOT the Classic Pass, like I said in my previous post), it's pretty near impossible to keep the "card" aligned and at the GOAT Change angle.

11. I sent you a pm.