going against my promise :-/

Oct 22, 2008
So lately It seems that like a billion people are finding new ideas to change a card. I promised myself I wouldn't come up with any change ideas and focus more on actual tricks but whata ya no.. my brain betray me. So I came up with actually two ideas.

The first one i don't like as much being that you could only have that one card in your hand and not really the rest of the deck but i am still working to make it better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1VZCRYLzg

This one I like alot more because of how simple it is yet you can't just do it on the spot there is a bit of set up but a simple concept. Idk i just like it and it works on spectators well. It looks like you just toss the deck from one hand to the other as it changes. Thats why i like to call it "tossed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD4kFOpbmWw

So give me some advice etc, as I told you before I am still working on them to make them alot better but so far this is what I got. Also tell me which one you like out of the two more.

Thanks,

-Jake

May 25, 2009
How are the angles on the first change?

I actually preferred the first change over the second change. The second switch looks very messy and the deck toss feels very suspicious.

Oct 22, 2008
How are the angles on the first change?

I actually preferred the first change over the second change. The second switch looks very messy and the deck toss feels very suspicious.

oh thanks and actually the first change is a bit more angle sensitive yet with lots of practice it should be easy to manage and end clean. I came up with all of three ways to become clean.

Jun 24, 2008
United States
i think the first one was more visual, yet looked very angle sensitive as said before.
i liked the potential the second one had, but it was too messy. maybe make the second change one handed and cover the mostion with the other hand as you snap...? I don't know if you know what i mean but its just a suggestion haha Hope i gave more construction then damage =X haha

~Nate

the first one was ALOT like a thing D+M did on dangerous. The second one, try looking at card college i cant remember the book, but i nthe section of reverses, look at the okito box move, you will have a lot more success, and its cleaner too.

Oct 22, 2008
i think the first one was more visual, yet looked very angle sensitive as said before.
i liked the potential the second one had, but it was too messy. maybe make the second change one handed and cover the mostion with the other hand as you snap...? I don't know if you know what i mean but its just a suggestion haha Hope i gave more construction then damage =X haha

~Nate

yah interesting although it would make it like 5 times harder and not as fast lol

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
The first one i don't like as much being that you could only have that one card in your hand and not really the rest of the deck but i am still working to make it better:

To be honest, that's why I liked it. If you could actually change a card into another card, why would you do it near the deck, when it clearly seems more impossible to do it away? I thought that this one was good.

The second one was a bit messy and fishy and, whilst it could be nice with tidying, just didn't cut it for me in the same way. Still, you're being creative, keep it up.

Oct 22, 2008
To be honest, that's why I liked it. If you could actually change a card into another card, why would you do it near the deck, when it clearly seems more impossible to do it away? I thought that this one was good.

The second one was a bit messy and fishy and, whilst it could be nice with tidying, just didn't cut it for me in the same way. Still, you're being creative, keep it up.

Thanks for the advice man.

-Jake

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results