Good looking out Donald...

So I haven't been on forums as much as usual these past few months except to answer questions on products and such. I decided to spend some time surfing them today before a gig and I noticed that Donald C. one of our own here at T11 has started a new venture providing the community with some new outlets for you guys to share your magic.

I'm not affiliated with the site but I wanted to give props to Donald, I have been watching his magic the past few years and I know you take the art serious so I wanted to bring the site to everyones attention in hopes we can support him with his efforts.

Donald is making moves to find real workers in magic that are interested in contributing real world "practical" magic in attempts to help those that want to pursue their endeavors in the field.

Props my friend keep setting the bar,

Shane;)

www.cardfinesse.com

There is no point to spending hours roaming magic forums preaching how your the next best thing, and you want help the art grow if you can't respond to this thread and give the guy a few replies supporting his effort.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I can definitely say that we don't hear about fellow magicians making progress for the art enough!! I think this is a positive direction. Good Job Donald

~Chris Fecteau

Nov 10, 2007
So I haven't been on forums as much as usual these past few months except to answer questions on products and such. I decided to spend some time surfing them today before a gig and I noticed that Donald C. one of our own here at T11 has started a new venture providing the community with some new outlets for you guys to share your magic.

I'm not affiliated with the site but I wanted to give props to Donald, I have been watching his magic the past few years and I know you take the art serious so I wanted to bring the site to everyones attention in hopes we can support him with his efforts.

Donald is making moves to find real workers in magic that are interested in contributing real world "practical" magic in attempts to help those that want to pursue their endeavors in the field.

Props my friend keep setting the bar,

Shane;)

www.cardfinesse.com

Thank you Shane. I believe if you guys stay tuned with my website you will be very pleased to see what is in store, we can not wait for you guys to check it out.

Thanks again Shane
- Donald

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
There is no point to spending hours roaming magic forums preaching how your the next best thing, and you want help the art grow if you can't respond to this thread and give the guy a few replies supporting his effort.

hey relax!! it happens....

maybe I didn`t post here or responded to this thread...but I did sign for the newsletter of Card finese...and bookmarked the site...

I think that`s way better...

Nov 10, 2007
Thank you guys so far for all the comments, it means so much to me that I produce quality effects and moves, please know that what we will be putting out are great effects.

Stay tuned and thank you so much for the support
- Donald

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results