Good?

The immediate thought that ran through my mind is "I hate this music selection." I hate rap, and thus the music selection is an immediate turn off for me.

Your handling of the cards could use a lot of work. I'd say keep practicing. Your grip doesn't look natural.

You also have some difficulties with flashing. Why are you putting the cards down, and picking them up? I understand this is your creative variation, but I don't think this brings anything new to the table. The original handling for this effect is much smoother.

Overall I think you have some work to do. I'd rather see a performance clip than something just done to music, but if it must be music then please pick a track that complements your video.

Sep 1, 2007
First, read this thread. Shoot something besides just your hands and pick music that actually fits the on-screen action.

Second, this is hardly anything new. I've seen at least half-a-dozen variations on the market and this one does not look markedly different enough to set my world on fire.

Reg

Mar 12, 2013
My main problem was that even though most of the sleights were covered and I couldn't see exactly what you were doing, I could still see exactly when you were doing something. This is obviously what misdirection is for, but when you're performing to a camera with music, I'm watching every single move you make. I can't tell if this would work to an audience or not, because I haven't seen you perform it as it should be performed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results