Graduation

Hey guys, I'm graduating tomarrow from Middle School , and I'm probably going to be making a cardistry video as well.

Wish me luck that I don't trip over the stairs! Or fall down the stage. Can't wait!

I'm going to be bringing my cards with me and hopefully my sister (if in the right mood) will take videos of me and I will upload it as an artist diary! If Theory11 accepts it, it's going to be awesome, I know it is.

The video will be tight, suits+flourshing= AWESOMENESS!!!

May 31, 2008
Hey guys, I'm graduating tomarrow from Middle School , and I'm probably going to be making a cardistry video as well.

Wish me luck that I don't trip over the stairs! Or fall down the stage. Can't wait!

I'm going to be bringing my cards with me and hopefully my sister (if in the right mood) will take videos of me and I will upload it as an artist diary! If Theory11 accepts it, it's going to be awesome, I know it is.

The video will be tight, suits+flourshing= AWESOMENESS!!!

I graduated last week. During the ceremony we started tossing a beach ball around. The staff got really mad and our athletic director took the ball away. Luckily we had three more.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your cardistry video. I thought you were twelve. Is middle school earlier in Jersey than in Cali?

Also, congrats on graduating. I found middle school pretty tough, but now I'm prepared for High School.

I graduated last week. During the ceremony we started tossing a beach ball around. The staff got really mad and our athletic director took the ball away. Luckily we had three more.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your cardistry video. I thought you were twelve. Is middle school earlier in Jersey than in Cali?

Also, congrats on graduating. I found middle school pretty tough, but now I'm prepared for High School.

I skipped 1st grade.

May 31, 2008
I skipped 1st grade.

Oh, I bet everyone was really intimidated when a six-year-old stepped into a seven-year-old classroom;

"There he is, that's the kid."

"He's probably not all that smart."

"No, no, seriously. I hear he's really good at cooperating with others."

"I heard he got an A in hanging up his coat."

Oct 28, 2007
well congrats and i hope the video is nothing short of kick a**!

although i must warn you high school isn't really that much different.

May 31, 2008
well congrats and i hope the video is nothing short of kick a**!

although i must warn you high school isn't really that much different.

All Junior High really is practice for High School. High School has a bigger campus and more challenging work. Those are what I've heard are the only differences.

May 3, 2008
I still don't get what the big deal is with graduating from middle school. I did this year and I didn't get any fancy ceremonies. I mean it's not like High School where lots of kids are done with school. You're just going on to a new school.

Congratulations though.

May 31, 2008
I still don't get what the big deal is with graduating from middle school. I did this year and I didn't get any fancy ceremonies. I mean it's not like High School where lots of kids are done with school. You're just going on to a new school.

Congratulations though.

You should've seen the ceremony we had when I graduated Kindergarden!

Yay!!!!! 800 Posts! (I think)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2008
I'm wearing a white dress shirt and a black suit with strips of white. I'm gonna have Tally-ho cards with me. This year was awesome, I learned so many things from school and Theory11.

Here's a picture from my graduation. That's my grandpa on the right. I will be cutting my hair very short soon.

Attachments

• JHr Pomotion 025.jpg
    JHr Pomotion 025.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 64
Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
A word of warning to you guys:

You may be used to getting straight A's in middle school. It's pretty easy isn't it? Just do all your work and try hard on the test. Is it the same in high school? NO

High school requires a lot more work that middle school did. I have been struggling all year to try to get my Social Studies grade from an 85 to a 90. It's not easy lemme tell ya.

I'm just saying there's no time to slack off in high school.

However, high school is a lot more fun that middle school. Lots of drama gets heated up. Hook ups, break ups, all that jazz. It's pretty interesting :p

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Here's a picture from my graduation. That's my grandpa on the right. I will be cutting my hair very short soon.

AHHH YOUR HAIR GOT SO MUCH LONGER lol it's fantastic, don't cut it!

I'm graduating next Wed :p We've got the band playing that graduation music, and all of us in these caps and gowns and we have to wait with partners in straight lines! It's gonna be so much fun! Well, actually, probably not. I'll keep you guys updated lol

Nov 18, 2008
CA
A word of warning to you guys:

You may be used to getting straight A's in middle school. It's pretty easy isn't it? Just do all your work and try hard on the test. Is it the same in high school? NO

High school requires a lot more work that middle school did. I have been struggling all year to try to get my Social Studies grade from an 85 to a 90. It's not easy lemme tell ya.

I'm just saying there's no time to slack off in high school.

However, high school is a lot more fun that middle school. Lots of drama gets heated up. Hook ups, break ups, all that jazz. It's pretty interesting :p

Thank you. Exactly what I was going to say.

I agree though, High School is so much better than middle school. [Most] people are much more mature.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results