Great Australian magic website

If you live in Australia, I just found a great magic website that sells really cheap magic related stuff, it's acekicker.com.au. They're having a 40% off sale right now too. And.. no... they're not paying me :)

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
i use this website often but i try as much as i can to go to chatswood to Taylors Magic Shop and maybe the other magic shop in sydney i forgot the name because i really like going to the magic shop because sean (the owner) shows me what the trick looks like sometime before i buy it he is a nice guy.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
hey ace kickers a good site some prices are a little steep but shippings good

Here in melbourne theres
- Bernard's magic (very pricey)
- The magic store (very good laid back and very helpful)

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
hey ace kickers a good site some prices are a little steep but shippings good

Here in melbourne theres
- Bernard's magic (very pricey)
- The magic store (very good laid back and very helpful)

I used to go to Bernard's because it was the only one I knew, then I found The Magic Store and go there. I found Bernard's to be more expensive and the staff were a bit.. like, not nice.. :p

i use this website often but i try as much as i can to go to chatswood to Taylors Magic Shop and maybe the other magic shop in sydney i forgot the name because i really like going to the magic shop because sean (the owner) shows me what the trick looks like sometime before i buy it he is a nice guy.

Annnnd who are you saying is not a nice guy......hmmmm.....lol its okay I get it hahahah :p

-Justin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results