Great, Cheap Cards

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
If you live in Oahu, Hawaii, go to your local longs drugs store and pick up their brand of cards.(Royale) They handle like Arccos or steamboats. They are plastic coated but its the kind of plastic coat that is really good. Like I said, they feel like steamboats or arrcos. Here's a picture: Pick these up. And if you can't, buy them from me once I get my dad to ship me some more!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 279
Jan 6, 2009
Too bad you aren't home in Hawaii. I'm going back in about a month. Those cards you are talking about are okay. I don't use them except to perform the coin matrix. For some reason, those cards are thicker and easier to grip. I don't know if you can get much cheaper than buying decks of cards wholesale. At least that's what I do.

Longsss! Drug store

I use to walk there all the time. Man I wish the laid back style I had back on the island of Kauai
Ohh I also miss Spam Musubi, and being able to walk to the beach every day after school.

Oct 1, 2008
earth
My grandmother had like 5 ancient decks of these lying around the house, of course they didnt work very well considering they were at least 50 yrs old

May 4, 2009
Staples sells 2 packs of the high grade bicycles (1 red and 1 blue) for like $3.50 each.

I don't know why you'd want to go cheaper than that. If you just want cheapo cards, you can get cheapo cards for like $1 a pack at all kinds of places like Family Dollar, Dollar General, ect.

Dec 30, 2008
Staples sells 2 packs of the high grade bicycles (1 red and 1 blue) for like $3.50 each.

I don't know why you'd want to go cheaper than that. If you just want cheapo cards, you can get cheapo cards for like $1 a pack at all kinds of places like Family Dollar, Dollar General, ect.

The title is " GREAT , Cheap Cards " :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results