Great Coin DVDs

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Hi, I'm not really a coin magician but since I bougth Digital Dissolve, I have been getting great reactions. At my friend's birthday party I did it for her sister and she screamed which turned everyone towards us then she blurted out, "You're like...a magician! I love magic!" I thought it was so great that I gave her that association to magic; now she will associate "cool" with magic and that's what I strive for when I show people tricks. Anyway, Digital Dissolve is the finale to my short coin routine which starts with Trinity from "Cultural Exchange." This DVD is packed with great visual coin magic and cards as well. I have been working on the Trinity move for three weeks now and have gotten quite fast at it. I first saw Shoot Ogawa perform it at the magic castle and was quite impressed so I bought "Cultural Exchange" and learned that move. Every time people see this move they love it too because it's real visual magic that happens right in front of them and you don't even really have to say anything prior; I do say, "Do you guys see that?" Which causes confusion then I do the move and it always goes from confused to amazement unless I drop the coin. I'm still working on the muscle pass too but haven't gotten to performance level yet with it. Anyway, my point of this whole thing is check out Shoot's material because it's super awesome and he's a super nice guy and I love magic! I love people and magic for me breaks all barriers when you get them in that state of astonishment.

Sep 4, 2007
I think I may buy Cultural Exchange 2 now. He is an absolute genius! I LOVE the Wither Vanish! So Creative! P.S Anyone know when Digital Dissolve will be back?

Dec 2, 2007
For other variations of the "Trinity move" (i.e. Apollo Robbin's wither vanish / JW grip work) you should check out Shoot Ogawa's "Schizoid Vanish" variations on the "Shoot in Hollywood" DVD.

There is a demo of the variations on You tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sud96GxuDX8&feature=related

...once you have mastered all of those, check out Eric Jone's "Imagination Production" to fool your fellow magicians who are familiar with JW grip work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYcBR4Vb6vY

Have fun!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results