Great Hard hitting tricks

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
Oh hey guys,

Well.... I need some more good material to perform, so I need your help. I've got Trilogy, Dangerous, Believe, Witness, Indecent, Stigmata and a couple more. Can you recommend me any magician or DVD that has hard hitting tricks like these. Thanks. :D

-Niko

Apr 28, 2008
It sounds like you have more than enough material to perform. I seriously you doubt you have learnt everything on these DVD's. There's enough on those DVD's to do an entire show.

If you have actually learnt everything then i'd recommend looking at Surfaced by Chad Nelson or Past Midnight by Ben Earl.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Here's an idea. Look for them yourself, find the ones that work for yourself, and make them "hard-hitting"! In all honestly, looking for the shortcut by asking for "best of" effects isn't gonna do you any favours, and 95% of the time will not get you the most hard-hitting effects you can perform.

Rather than ask "Where can I find the best effect", ask "Where can I find effects (possibly of x plot or from x magician)", go out, look through everything, and find what works for you. You want decent material, ask for "hard-hitting" DVDs. And if you're satisfied with decent, go ahead. You want the best material, which has the highest possible impact? You'll have to work harder than that.

Go buy a book or something, that's where the good stuff is.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Derren Brown's "Devil's Pictiurebook"! I cant recommend it enough. In it there are Hard hitting Routines utilizing a deck of cards and your "brain" sometimes (e.g. mental forces). Although you need to practice a lot , once you get the effects/routines down u will not be able to resist performing them . Three card Routine, Smoke and Zamiel's Rose are simply Wonderful. I felt Derren left nothing out in the eplanations.
The truth is that it is a little epensive but it is worth every single penny

George

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I'd suggest doing the most awesome card revelation you can think of, it's the most hard hitting and simple effect ever. Force + kick in the balls revelation = :eek:

Think along the lines of stigmata and tattoo joe...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results