Great tip my Friend!!

DH MagicTime

Banned
May 19, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I've just experience a good lesson in professional performing. I had a gig today, outside, in hot weather, with no shade. I live in Sydney Australia and god damn it was very hot today performing. I found out about a hour into my walk around performances that i was sweaty really sweaty. My shirt was gross and luckily and luckily I did i brought another shirt which most definite payed off. Weather its -100 degrees at your gig always bring a back up shirt and pants cause you never know what might happen !!!! :)

Dominic Huggett aka DH MAGICTIME

DH MagicTime

Banned
May 19, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I'm sorry but this thread is completely pointless, so what it was hot? Its only common sense to take another t shirt with you

Sorry but i would never thought to bring another shirt because its hot. Its always hot were i live maybe your climate would change your decision on weather bring another shirt would be a demand.

Actually this is a fairly good lesson here. Planning ahead can make the difference from a bad experience and a positive one. Knowing that you're going to deal with a hot environment and having a change of clothing in case you need it is smart planning.

Aug 17, 2012
I'm sorry but this thread is completely pointless, so what it was hot? Its only common sense to take another t shirt with you

I think the aim of this was to inform people not to make a common mistake the first time round.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
If I know it is going to be a scorcher like that, sometimes I will skip the shirt and tie under the sports coat and just do a V-neck T-shirt under the sports coat if I need to look dressed up. If it is a little more laid back or casual I will wear a nice golf polo style shirt that is made out of the dry fit material which is really breathable. I carry a hanky / cloth to wipe away any excessive sweat from my face or head. Also, when it is hot like that, cards will warp and get all clumpy. Not a bad idea to carry about 3 decks with you. Thanks for sharing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results