Greatest new effect ever? (Joke thread)

I was at a party last night at my bosses house and I had brought a few things in my guitar case (an ordinary deck, Invisible deck, a deck of vipers and a few sharpies).

One guitarist I know asked me to show him some tricks (I was drunk he was not) so I grabbed a deck. After a short ACR with a boomerang finish, 2CM, Instant transpo and a shapeshifter it became absolutely hilarious.

I had gathered a small crowd at that point (10 people maybe) and I said to him Im going to take your ten of clubs here (outjogged in the deck) and give it a tap and its gone into the deck. As I tapped the card he looked away for a breif moment and the card I had tapped in fell out of the pack and had slid through a crack in the deck we were standing on. A spectator shouts out, OMG IT DISAPPEARED INTO THE DECK!!!!! Needless to say he never even noticed and I proceeded to say (only to him, through everyones laughter) that i had made the card completely vanish into the deck.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I performed for some friends when they were drunk and after I did some Liquid Metal, he stared at it, and went into a 5 minute rant about how hard the fork was and how he couldn't bend them unless he really tried adn that i must have psychic powers or something like that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results