Greetings

Sep 10, 2008
Hi, I'm Phil. And I joined theory11 a while ago. I've been at penguin for a year and a few months, and have like 1350 posts over there. Just saying Hi, and I'm looking forward to a somewhat enjoyable experience here that will further enrich my (I don't have a) life!

Oh and I'm not a loser who dosen't know anything about magic and only buys DVDs from E and practices for a day or two and calls himself good. I read books and practice quite a bit. I recently got the AoA series and i reccomend it to ANYONE. So I won't be too big of a deal. I look forward to make some interent freinds and have my videos bashed! Yeah!

PS- This site hurts my eyes. I like the simple design of penguin, lol.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Welcome!

Enjoy the forums. I've found you get what you put in, and people are always willing to help.

Just make sure to be careful around that MitchellSoofagieaiej fella, he spells trouble...

-ThrallMind

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Hey and hope you have a good time here at T11. Hopefully you'll find that we aren't all quite as bad as we seem at first (and second and third etc way into the hundreds) glance and we all only smell really bad on Thursdays.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results