Greg Wilson's Double Take DVD

Sep 1, 2007
Born to Perform? Crash Course 1? Nah!

Get Greg Wilson's Double Take. Seriously.

Greg could take Brad and Oz at once with one hand tied behind his back whilst stealing your watch and finding the aces from a spectator shuffled deck; not only that, but he could teach you how to do it afterwards.

I am a working professional and I have referred to this DVD on a regular basis ever since I got it as a total beginner; I still am working on mastering the more advanced material and I was able to get going on day one with the basics.

Do yourself a big favour and get Greg Wilson's Double Take if you have not already. If you think you're too good for it, then get Card Stunts. No-one is too good for Card Stunts. Unless you can already boomerang a card a good couple of meters away and have it land in the deck between two previously selected cards...in which case, be smug about it by all means.

Oh, and Card College kicks some serious butt too.

That is all,
David

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Born to Perform? Crash Course 1? Nah!

Get Greg Wilson's Double Take. Seriously.

Greg could take Brad and Oz at once with one hand tied behind his back whilst stealing your watch and finding the aces from a spectator shuffled deck; not only that, but he could teach you how to do it afterwards.

I am a working professional and I have referred to this DVD on a regular basis ever since I got it as a total beginner; I still am working on mastering the more advanced material and I was able to get going on day one with the basics.

Do yourself a big favour and get Greg Wilson's Double Take if you have not already. If you think you're too good for it, then get Card Stunts. No-one is too good for Card Stunts. Unless you can already boomerang a card a good couple of meters away and have it land in the deck between two previously selected cards...in which case, be smug about it by all means.

Oh, and Card College kicks some serious butt too.

That is all,
David

Yeah? Well, Ammar could do all of that with a stare, with BOTH eyes closed.

Sep 1, 2007
lol!

Jumping Gemini is well worth the effort - I kept on going back to it every now and then over the years until I had it nailed. I assume you're referring to Phoenix Aces when you say "ace production" - if you check out Card Stunts he has quite a few more touches on it that really help. He wasn't allowed to include the full handling on Double Take, but he got permission for Card Stunts - well worth a look!

I agree, Greg is a wonderful magician and a good teacher. I think I've got everything hes put out over the years and I love it all. I really can't say enough about double take. Jumping gemini is one of the coolest things I have ever learned and I use it all the time. But the DVD teaches alot more than just that one effect.

If you love cards like me, Get it!! Even if cards are not your first love, Its a very usefull DVD.

Tim

Very great Dvd. I don't really use any of the trickks except for The Daley trick which I have already been using for a year.

It was a little boring for me because it was meant for a complete begginer, but overall I learned a lot of new DL's and better ways to do it and I'm not even done with the dvd yet!

Overall 9/10

if your a begginer- intermediate card magician get it!

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Probably one of the best resource/reference DVD's I have ever purchased to improve my card magic. The video was done awhile back and the video quality isn't the greatest but the quality of the material and the teaching is untouchable. Greg is the real deal and gives you the real work on the double lift in this DVD.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results