Gregory Wilsons backstage pass?

Dec 5, 2007
I found this awsome move in one of Gregs dvds, its one of the best and most practical passes that i have found for real world performances. Greg even does it from the "bad" angles in the magic castle performances and there is nothing to be seen.

Is anyone else using this awsome move?

Sep 16, 2007
texas
It's in his Pyrotechnic Pasteboards DVD. What I never understood about that move is why he changes the move to control a card either to the top or the bottom.

I say that because the pass can be used to control a card to either position in the same set of actions, but from what I can recall, he uses two, although similar, distinct and separate methods for each.

And to answer your question, I've never used it. Maybe I should look over it again, it's been a few years since I watched the DVD.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
It's in his Pyrotechnic Pasteboards DVD. What I never understood about that move is why he changes the move to control a card either to the top or the bottom.

I say that because the pass can be used to control a card to either position in the same set of actions, but from what I can recall, he uses two, although similar, distinct and separate methods for each.

And to answer your question, I've never used it. Maybe I should look over it again, it's been a few years since I watched the DVD.

I never did understand that either, because when he controls it to the bottom of the deck he uses a few cover cards. and when to the top he obviousy does not. You dont really need that cover cards, since it obviously works without them to control a card to the top, so why use it to the bottom?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I use it as my I am not going to get away with a classic pass pass, or my crazy bold dribble pass. Instead of constantly cutting the deck just dribble the cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results