Guardian gaffs?

Are you guys planning on making gaffed guardian decks at any time soon? (Forcing, Blank face, double blank, double back, svengali... well, you're magicians!)
I was just wondering cause I learned some cool tricks with blank faces and stuff but I ordered 6 decks of guardians to use.

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 2, 2007
The Guardian deck comes with a double-backed card. So, if you want to create your own Guardian gaff deck just buy 52 Guardian decks. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
This isn't E, don't expect same things from T11 and E.

hmmm....so what would this mean? expect better or worse?

In my opinion, when a sector of the magic community releases a new deck of cards in mass amount, it would be only logical and for the sake of good service to provide some gaffs to ring in with the new design.

but then of course, it's not a union rule on this.....and say, we have professional custom card gaffers out there. ;)

The Guardian deck comes with a double-blank card. So, if you want to create your own Guardian gaff deck just buy 52 Guardian decks. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Actually it comes with a double backed card, I got my 6 guardians in the mail yesterday. And I dunno about you guys, but I have NO IDEA other then the CONCEPT of card splitting when it comes to how to gaff cards myself.

Thanks,
Evan

guys you can make your own gaffed cards. ill be making many this weekend and a ton this next weekend when i have more cards, you can do nearly anything with a household iron and some dry mount paper.

i use todd lassens card gaffing genii, but you can get a contact iron for like 20 bucks.

you can even get fancy and add a inkjet printer to the mix and make artish cards.

im gonna make some black facers as well(you can erase the pips) but i thought of a easier way just buy spliting a deck of regular blank bikes and joining the faces with guardian backs.

its great fun, and you can make EXACTLY what you need, for instance for a tameriz trick the first thing ill be making is a guardian/red double backer

Aug 31, 2007
1. Don't expect gaff decks/gimmick decks just because "new cards are released in mass amount". Most gaffs and gimmicks are only in Bicycle design, when many decks are used by magicians. What about Tally-Ho?

2. That said, make your own gaffs.

- harapan. magic!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results