Guardians Box

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
On the Guardians Box does it say the theory11 website on there? I hope its not like E's ghosts where it said the website so that anyone looking at the box can then find that you got them from a magic store, and assume they are trick cards.

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
It Has A Theory11 Logo on the bottom of the deck, you can actually see it in one of the pictures. Im not sure if it has a promo playing card inside. Personally i like promo cards. (T and R) Haha

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
the logo is fine, its just on the ghost box it said for more ghost gear go to ellusionist.com. I doubt a laymen would recognize the t11 logo, so as long as thats it its all good.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
TKH,

Very valid question. We put a ton of thought into the deck design on all levels, and your concern was one of those that we directly addressed. Intentionally, we only put the theory11 "emblem" logo on the bottom of the deck boxes. No where does it say "theory11.com," no where does it even say "theory11" at the moment (although that wouldn't be a bad thing). There is an ad card inside, but there is nothing on the exterior of the deck other than the simple logo emblem.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
thats what I was waiting for. I do understand you have to throw your company on the product somewhere, and I agree saying theory11 would not have affected someone reading it at all, but as long as there is no url.
Thank you.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Having no URL helps a lot, my friends usually look at the decks I'm using and 3 out of 4 of the decks I use from E have the URL on it.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Yeah, especially a card box like that, you know your spectators are going to want to look at it and want to know where you got it. Not having the website was a great idea. I don't want my friends to know where I get all my material from.

I want to say thanx to all the artists!

Jon B im glad to hear it. that is somthing that has buged me, unfounded or not, when i do a trick i don;t want the source advertised on the props, that makes no sense at all. good work

Sep 2, 2007
They are white bordered Normal looking cards. add that to the fact that it says Bicycle on the front so I don't think people will think there trick cards. Mine are on there way though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results