Guardians Gaff Deck

Jan 2, 2008
don't you think it would be great if they made a guardian gaff deck. If you had the decision what would you put in it.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
The last thing I want is another gaff deck. I have 2 from Ellusionist, the Black Tiger Gaff which was a huge disappointment seeing that they took out some cards and still have those cards showing on the website last I checked. I also have a red one, which is actually pretty nice but I barely used it. I eventually decided that the gaff deck wasn't my style and now don't use it at all except for the nice reveal cards they have in it. Something about not being able to let the spectators shuffle and touch the deck at all, just doesn't attract me.

-Cyrus

Aug 31, 2007
The last thing I want is another gaff deck. I have 2 from Ellusionist, the Black Tiger Gaff which was a huge disappointment seeing that they took out some cards and still have those cards showing on the website last I checked. I also have a red one, which is actually pretty nice but I barely used it. I eventually decided that the gaff deck wasn't my style and now don't use it at all except for the nice reveal cards they have in it. Something about not being able to let the spectators shuffle and touch the deck at all, just doesn't attract me.

-Cyrus

QFE!!!!

Same here, i wave the red gaff and the ghost gaff, and they have good trick and all, but I NEVER use them. They fit nicely in my collection but for 30 bucks? I have buyers remorse.

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Well, if we're talking Guardian wish lists, I think it would be cool if Guardians didn't have one-way backs.

I just had someone accuse me of using marked cards earlier today, and since I'd never noticed Guardians have a one-way back, I was completely flustered. The good news is I just looked them over, figured it out, and explained.

I don't really care for gaff decks, and if I wanted gaff cards with Guardian backs, I'd just peel the backing and use one side of the double-backed card that comes in every deck of Guardians. One brick of Guardians = 24 Guardian backs you can apply to whatever poker-size gaff card you want.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results