Guardians on Amazon 1st or 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by DanceOfCards, Jan 10, 2011.

1. I happened to stumble upon some guardians on sale at amazon but when I read the reviews many says the edges were rough, which I have read is a problem with the 1st editions. I'm really hoping these are 2nd edition but from the information given on the site, can anyone tell me which edition they are? http://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-1020181-Guardians-Playing-Cards/dp/B001J1KJBO Thanks in advance

2. Just buy from theory11

3. That really doesn't help me at all

4. Personally, I can't tell by the pictures.

The seller is "Bicycle." I don't know if the seller has anything to do with the USPCC, but I would send them a message asking them about the edition.

They are relatively cheap though...

5. They are the USPCC edition which means that they are the same as normal bicycles but with the guardian design. So basically they feel the same as normal bicycles.

6. Just buy them from theory11. They're not sold out yet. That way you know that you're getting the best cards that you can and you're supporting the creators.

7. I was always under the impression that guardians were t11 only and not also sold by the USPCC. Thanks for the response guys.