Guardians secret... I think?

Did you find the one-way mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
Hey I was wondering if anyone looked at their guardians and saw that is a one -way deck! Hopefully I don't look stupid after posting this!:p

Attachments

• 164400.jpg
    164400.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 263
Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
the one on the centurians are in between the two sword one has two cirles and the other side ha one...........but i still havnt found the one on alladins

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
You're missing out if you don't take advantage of what it has to offer. An invisible crimp. The ability to follow their card wherever it goes, even after they shuffle.

Actually some people's riffle shuffle will mess this up.

And I find crimps, controls, and even palming a card off more practical then the one way on these decks. It's not in my interest to have to take the time to find their card again after they shuffled by going through the deck and finding it.

I could see it useful as an upside down 'pulse jump' effect, you wouldn't even need to know what their card was. You could also reverse certain cards and 'randomly' select the 4 aces...overall I still won't be using this.

Aviators are also 1 way...just sayin'

-Rik

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't use it personally but it is pretty useful:p

contradictory statement.

You're missing out if you don't take advantage of what it has to offer. An invisible crimp. The ability to follow their card wherever it goes, even after they shuffle.

Keeping the entire deck facing the same way is incredibly too difficult to do. a simple layman riffle shuffle can mix the entire deck up.

In terms of gambling, marked cards in this manner make sense. But one way marked cards for magic, impractical and unnecessary.

-Kevin

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
contradictory statement.

Keeping the entire deck facing the same way is incredibly too difficult to do. a simple layman riffle shuffle can mix the entire deck up.

In terms of gambling, marked cards in this manner make sense. But one way marked cards for magic, impractical and unnecessary.

-Kevin

I think you took my post tooo serious! I was just making a joke. But one way decks are useful to some people but it's kind of interesting to know! Why watch when Jerry's Nuggets were printed by Lee Asher? Because it's cool to know! I thought you would get my post when I put this up there...:p. And besides, my name is kevin too!:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results