Guardians supposed to be released this week.

Sep 22, 2007
thats what i was reading on these forums do you think they will be released along with distortion i have to wait till 11 pm

Might be. I think it will be later in the week, though. Whenever it is, I can't wait for the new-and-improved shipment to come in. I dislike my first editions very very much -_-"

Sep 2, 2007
Might be. I think it will be later in the week, though. Whenever it is, I can't wait for the new-and-improved shipment to come in. I dislike my first editions very very much -_-"

Wayne Houchin stated that they would probably be out around the first week of October, which is this week.

Hopefully, second editions will be better than the first, though I wasn't disappointed by it, but there's always room for improvement. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I certainly can't wait to put in my order of a brick of 2nd editions. I really am looking forward to the new finish and feel. It would be amazing if they released them along with Distortion, but who knows.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I'm very excited, I'm not sure if anyone knowns besides the T11 team about the release date into specifics but I hope they feel awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results