Guess who's back?!

That would be me...but this time, I didn't come looking for the gig, it found me by way of someone whom many of you will recognize the name.

Today I got a call from Eric Henning...most will probably know him, so no introduction is necessary. Anyways, turns out he got a new restaurant, and he needed a couple more magicians. He remembered my name and got my info off of Myspace and gave me a call. A new restaurant, Jaspers, opened up and he wanted to know if I was interested. I'll be performing every Wednesday from 6-8pm during the month of October... this is just a trial month, and if they like how things are going they'll continue with the magic full time. I forgot to mention, I'll be performing aside Eric, and another young performer Reggie Rice.

Also, from what I've heard, Jaspers is a more upscale restaurant. If anyone's been to one, your input would be appreciated.

So much for me thinking I was done with performing, aside from the private shows...haha.

Thanks for the help, even if it's just a few kind words, it's still greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Ayo! Steeeeeev Simmons.

Welcome back, man. That's great about the gig. Let us know how it plays out.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'll say it so Mitchell doesn't have to.. (even though he probably wasn't going to say it, but I want to anyway.) Did you bring cake? :)

In all seriousness though, I'm glad you are back. I've been disappointed you haven't been on here as much because you always have great advice to give. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results