Guitar Hero III CHALLENGE

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
This seems to be the most "off topic" forum there is, so...

Anybody else "rokk" at Guitar Hero? I picked it up yesterday. Loved GH1 & 2, glad to finally have some new songs going on.

If anybody else has Guitar Hero III, I hereby challenge you as the self-appointed leading guitar hero expert on theory11. I dare say you are no match for my nimble fingers and musical prowess ;)

My Xbox Live ID is rkzad. Expert-level only!

(Challenges with real guitars are not permitted, whether or not I can play a real guitar.)

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
You know...I'd love to challenge you, but we've got two problems on our hands at this point.

1.) I have a Wii
2.) I would completely own you due to my 8+ years of playing real guitar, and yes I do understand that the GH are completely different. I've played them.

Other wise, have fun with the game! I can't wait to play it myself!

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
You know...I'd love to challenge you, but we've got two problems on our hands at this point.

1.) I have a Wii
2.) I would completely own you due to my 8+ years of playing real guitar, and yes I do understand that the GH are completely different. I've played them.

Other wise, have fun with the game! I can't wait to play it myself!

Shane K.

It comes out tomorow by me. Im waiting impatiently right now. lol.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
1.) I have a Wii
It sucks you can't play inter-console online...

I got 16 years of playing piano though I understand it's completely different from GH too ;) But my expert gh3 career score is also in the top 100 right now :)

The challenge stands...

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
It sucks you can't play inter-console online...

I got 16 years of playing piano though I understand it's completely different from GH too ;) But my expert gh3 career score is also in the top 100 right now :)

The challenge stands...

Hah, well if I decide to re-purchase either my 360 or PS3 that I sold earlier on in the year...I'll let you know.

Game on!

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Richard. Sadly, I think 113 smacks for a video game is a little pricey for me. Have you checked out skate.? That games awesome. I'm also biting my nails for GTA4.

Sep 2, 2007
$113.00 for GHIII? Where do you live and which version are you talking about? The PS3 version?

Shane K.
The game for Xbox 360 or PS3 is only $49.99. However, if you need the wireless guitar controller, it costs $99.99 (which, plus tax, is about $106).

How this related to magic, again? Hmm... :D

Cheers,
JTM

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
THow this related to magic, again? Hmm... :D
Cardistry (and magic) require nimble fingers, as does guitar hero. There is no "off topic" forum here, so general discussion is the best place to discuss anything to a target magic/cardistry audience, including on matters which may not be directly related to magic :)

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
The game for Xbox 360 or PS3 is only $49.99. However, if you need the wireless guitar controller, it costs $99.99 (which, plus tax, is about $106).

How this related to magic, again? Hmm... :D

Cheers,
JTM

That's odd, because where I am...and on amazon they sell the bundle with the game AND the guitar for like...$80 on Wii and 360 and $90 for the PS3 version.

That's why I was askin' about the $113.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results