Hacking spectator's Facebook

Jan 11, 2011
Hi guys!

So sometime ago, I had this idea for the effect, where I would guess spectator's facebook password. Recently I've managed to record it with some people on the street. Mind you, it's still an idea in progress, so any suggestions would be very much appreciated :)

[video=youtube;hxA8xeil9fQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxA8xeil9fQ[/video]

Oct 29, 2013
Seems like a good idea, but obviously this kind of effect will bring many "oportunist" people to try use it in a bad way I guess.

Oct 26, 2013
Wow! It's great how you combined social engineering from hacking into mentalism for entertainment!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
The idea is great, but I think people will not feel comfortable with you guessing their password! Lots of people use one same password for all their accounts, including bank accounts, so they could feel pretty upset. I like the performance, though, the mentalism is really convincing and it's usually not in YouTube. Good job!

Jan 11, 2011
thanks, in fact the girl got pretty upset at the end, I didn't show everything... but I asked her at the beginning if I can try to do it.

Oct 29, 2013
thanks, in fact the girl got pretty upset at the end, I didn't show everything... but I asked her at the beginning if I can try to do it.

I imagine her reaction, ahaha. But will you sell the effect, or was it just an social experiment?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results