Had to let you all know!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I just had to let you all know what a wonderful magic related day I had today...

After school today, I had a wrestling match. I decided to bring some cards and stuff with me to mess around with during breaks. Well let me tell you....it's not everyday All-State Wrestlers scream like little girls when their card appears on your arm.

After that I went home. Long-behold there was a package on the counter from DnD. My Wynns had arrrived.

Then, later my mom came up to my room with something behind her back. She told me that she had gone to a historic artifacts auction in Burlington City. Apparently she bidded on, and won an original Harry Houdini poster from his Fakir Challenge days. It is in great shape, and was a free gift from her.

Well...off to play with my Wynns!

-Brad

Edit- PICTURES TO COME OF THE POSTER!

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Wow today seems like a lucky day for you. For me too! I was eating lunch and I looked down and I found a DOLLAR! I was so HAPPY!

Sep 2, 2007
I'm glad that you had a wonderful, magic-al, and magic filled day. Hopefully, there are more to come. :)

Enjoy your Wynn's and your original Harry Houdini poster -- can't wait to see some pictures!

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results