Halloween costumes that you can perform magic tricks in??

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Ok so… strange question I’ll admit.

This is another “Stay in the notes”episode of Wednesday Game Night. It’s a question I like that is similar to a WGN prompt but just not justified to be a full episode on its own.

Seeing as it’s the last day of October it means today is a very special holiday. A day full of TRICKS and TREATS.
Now I brings us together today to discuss an interesting question recently proposed to me. I was texting a friend ( @Antonio Diavolo ) and he asked an interesting question. “What Halloween costumes can you wear that allow you to perform magic tricks that aren’t just Criss Angel, Houdini, copperfield etc.?” It brought back memories I forgot I had. Now, in my younger days I thought about this ALOT. Multiple times every year. I always loved thinking about what a costume could possibly be that opened the door for a performance. I used to have a lot of ideas, but I’m interested in hearing yours! So be creative and have fun!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
One year I almost went as dexter from Dexters laboratory and presented all the magic tricks as “new scientific inventions”

Like sprayed a borrowed bill with “a new chemical concoction” (just water) and used loops to make it float. Or did pressure and advertised the balloons as new “ automatic latex cell phone cases”

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Nick locapo went as Dr strange. Which I just think is absolutely brilliant

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results