Hand/finger through glass?

Jan 16, 2008
Hi.
Does anyone know of any effect that allows the magician to penetrate a glass surface with the hand/finger? I discovered a method, but want some professional ones if there are any. Thanks!

The only performance I've seen of this (I have yet to see/discover any methods) would be from David Blaine on his vertigo special. I'm sure everyone has already seen it but in case not you can click here. If you have any luck finding any effects like that then please let me know.

Good luck!

Jan 16, 2008
The only performance I've seen of this (I have yet to see/discover any methods) would be from David Blaine on his vertigo special. I'm sure everyone has already seen it but in case not you can click here. If you have any luck finding any effects like that then please let me know.

Good luck!

Well that would be a VERY nice one...along with Liu Qian (sp?) hand-through-glass-table. But what I'm aiming towards is a one-man illusion; essentially doing it without prep, with just the gimmick and your bare hands. I actually discovered a method that was originally employed in a not-so-impressive card through window effect. =)
PM me if you're slightly interested.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results