Happy Birthday theory11 :: Cheers + Tonight's Festivities

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Today is a very special day for us at theory11 - it's our birthday. And because this is a community made up of members around the world - it's your birthday too. In truth, for the second year in a row, we were too busy working on 15 projects at once to plan something to properly celebrate it. But on behalf of all of us, thank you all for your continued support. We are nothing without each of you there to support us.

Two years ago today we set out on a journey to make a difference by joining together as artists and as an industry to advance this artform. We have accomplished so much - we have produced so much - we have come so far. We have made mistakes. We have made great triumphs. We have worked together. We have worked hard. And we have had an amazing time in the process.

This team is a family and each of you is a member thereof. To each of you - thank you, sincerely, from all of us. We have a long way to go, and we will never stop pushing. Your feedback, your suggestions, are what we thrive on - and if anything, it is our objective to continue pushing the envelope day by day, week by week, and year by year.

Cheers to that. As I mentioned, we really have been too busy working to plan anything proper for tonight, but we did make time for TWO events this evening to celebrate. As this site caters to both the magic and cardistry communities, we have one event catered to each.

Firstly, we will be hosting a live video chat on iTricks starting tonight at 9:00pm EST. If you're around, don't miss it - stop in to ask questions, chat, and have a good time. You never know who will show up...

Secondly, and particularly for those of you in the field of cardistry, tonight at 11:00pm EST we will be unveiling for the first time the teaser video to Andrei Jikh's GENESIS project. One word: epic.

It's going to be a good night...

Happy Birthday Theory11

Wow..up until now, I didn't actually know when was Theory 11 born?
(ups,sorry guys.. :D)
But it doesn't matter anymore cos I knew it now..
so I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEORY 11..

by the way,how to join the video chat?

cheers..

Alex / Zero11

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2009
WOOOO today is birthday, time for sexy time... or not. But seriously big congratulations to Mr. Bayme and the Theory11 team for staying alive for two years. *applauds* Also this is a very sweet deal, talking with live people and a teaser of Genesis. I am not a flourisher and I am excited, since someone already has the Cake I'll vring the "Juice boxes" and bottles of... Gingerale. Yes yes gingerale and apple juice.

Jan 13, 2008
Chat goes up in five minutes according to my watch, but I could be wrong, which is why I'd like to get there early. Anybody know the location of the chat?

Thanks.
Check out the top post of this page of this thread. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results