Happy Holidays!

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Nice! Good to see magicians out on the street. The card manipulation rocked man! Glad to see I'm not the only one who does it (not too well yet). It's kind of a dying genre of magic. Anyway, everything was done quite well, awesome!

Happy Holidays!

Cheers

May 18, 2008
Thank you VERY much!

However, this video has now been posted to the rotating video-thingy up above this post; so, if desired, you mods out there can delete this! Thanks!

Aug 31, 2007
Thank you VERY much!

However, this video has now been posted to the rotating video-thingy up above this post; so, if desired, you mods out there can delete this! Thanks!

I will delete what I want to delete AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

All joking aside I thought it was good, definitely improved from your earlier videos with the rotating table(remember those days? Ahh good times).
The tricks were nice, your audience seemed enjoyed, and overall it was easy to watch. Just a tip- when you finish the jack trick, leave the cards on the ground. It was a bit awkward for the audience to walk away as you picked up the cards. Flip them over, leave them there, stand up and shake their hands. A lot of people think shaking hands is lame, but it is the norm when meeting people. It also differentiates a magician from a solicitor(who would just go right into the script), and you get to touch the cute girls' hands. Kidding. Sort of.

Thanks,

~Zach

May 18, 2008
I will delete what I want to delete AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

All joking aside I thought it was good, definitely improved from your earlier videos with the rotating table(remember those days? Ahh good times).
The tricks were nice, your audience seemed enjoyed, and overall it was easy to watch. Just a tip- when you finish the jack trick, leave the cards on the ground. It was a bit awkward for the audience to walk away as you picked up the cards. Flip them over, leave them there, stand up and shake their hands. A lot of people think shaking hands is lame, but it is the norm when meeting people. It also differentiates a magician from a solicitor(who would just go right into the script), and you get to touch the cute girls' hands. Kidding. Sort of.

Thanks,

~Zach

Lol, indeed.

Thanks for bringing back those days, Zach. I am surprised you still remember those old videos; they SUCKED! Looking at your old work is ALWAYS a way to get a wakeup call of how much you have improved.

That is indeed very good advice as well! Thank you once again!

The compliments also mean a lot coming from you; you have any new videos/projects in the works?

Aug 31, 2007
Lol, indeed.

Thanks for bringing back those days, Zach. I am surprised you still remember those old videos; they SUCKED! Looking at your old work is ALWAYS a way to get a wakeup call of how much you have improved.

That is indeed very good advice as well! Thank you once again!

The compliments also mean a lot coming from you; you have any new videos/projects in the works?

Yesh I does. Will be posting a video update about my channel soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results