Happy New Years T11 Community!

Well it only seems like yesterday that we just started our new adventures into 2011. The year has gone by so fast I've accomplished alot of my goals I hope you guys have as well. Anyhow enough of my ramblings I decided on a whim to make a quick video nothing spectacular but something just for the T11 community to start the new year off right.

Two routines I use almost everyday, 3 Fly Made Easy and Spongies with explanations shoot me an email or just PM me here in the forums. Shaneblack@ShaneBlackMagic.com for the link.

Make this year a good one!

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Thank you very much Shane for this great New Year gift. I never seem to find a 3 fly routine that is right for me but after I watched your video, I will be adding the routine to my repertoire very soon. This is the first trick I learned in 2012 and I really do appreciate you taking your time to making this video. Much appreciated.

Hey Pete I appreciate you and all you guys that made 2011 a great year for me and getting my creative juices flowing. There's not alot of gratitude in the magic community for these kind of things but I do these things cause I love what I do and just want to share my thoughts, have a great 2012 and be ready for something coming around the corner.

Shane:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results