Happy Thanksgiving from theory11!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at theory11! Wishing everyone a happy, healthy holiday and fun weekend.

Check your email bright and early tomorrow morning (Friday) for something special... and a glimpse at our holiday contest to begin next week. This year we've pulled out all of the stops in pushing out FIVE new releases along with the most insane holiday contest we've ever unveiled. Whatever you think it is - it's better than that. Tomorrow morning, you've got mail...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Sweeeeeeeet. I just hope I have a chance at the contest. I am so excited to see what the releases are. Thanks JB.

Some brief information about the contest will be contained in the email tomorrow morning. Don't worry - you won't miss out on this. Happy Thanksgiving! Check your inbox when you wake up in the morning to see our way of saying 'thanks' for your support.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Ok really?
If it's better then Santa Claus, Batman, Jerrys nuggets and Danny Garcia... I'll be very impressed

You never know what our holiday contests might involve... full details on the contest will be withheld until next week, but check your inbox in the morning for some hints and something crazy awesome in celebration of Black Friday! The event tomorrow is for a few hours only.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
You never know what our holiday contests might involve... full details on the contest will be withheld until next week, but check your inbox in the morning for some hints and something crazy awesome in celebration of Black Friday! The event tomorrow is for a few hours only.

AAAHHH dangit, Too bad i'm going skiing.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I have awaken. No email yet but am refreshing constantly lol. Pumped to see this!

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Dang. I think I'm going to buy something for 50. And with that 25% deal...wow!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If you didn't receive an email yet, be sure to sign up for our newsletter so that you don't miss out next time! In the meantime, you can click this link to check it out. Enjoy, and hope everyone has a great Black Friday!

Aug 17, 2010
Rome, Italy
If you didn't receive an email yet, be sure to sign up for our newsletter so that you don't miss out next time! In the meantime, you can click this link to check it out. Enjoy, and hope everyone has a great Black Friday!

Ok, I got the email and would like to buy something for $34.95 (DGP vol 5), however, when I got to checkout I don't see the Brown Wynn's deck added on the basket, should I simply enter the promo code to get everything going? Please let me know.
Cheers

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results