harbor change info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2009
id totally call that exposure, thats like asking McDonalds is theres mayo in the special sauce.

i dont know the answer, but if you dont like palming practice it more, get better and you'll like it.

Nov 13, 2009
Irvine, CA
id totally call that exposure, thats like asking McDonalds is theres mayo in the special sauce.

i dont know the answer, but if you dont like palming practice it more, get better and you'll like it.

good example. i would ask mcdonalds if they had mayo in their sauce if i was allergic to it.

Nov 3, 2009
it was just a simple analogy, either take it or leave it, you're asking about exposure, or at least what i would consider exposure, maybe someone will come along and tell you or it'll end up on youtube, else, im done with this thread.

to you sir, i bid good day.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
it was just a simple analogy, either take it or leave it, you're asking about exposure, or at least what i would consider exposure, maybe someone will come along and tell you or it'll end up on youtube, else, im done with this thread.

to you sir, i bid good day.

Its exposure.
He is asking to reveal a possible method in the effect. Listing the mechanics is exposure.

Apr 1, 2009
California
If you don't like palming, learn to palm. Don't limit yourself due to not liking something, due to not being able to. make your weakness your strength. That is of course, unless you have a strong moral objection to palming. But if a trick comes along that intrigues you, but involves a palm or two that you didn't know about, the idea of palming is not the problem, seeing as how that is used to accomplish the illusion you're after. Just learn to palm.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY

it has mayo, thousand island's dressing and a few other bits and piec..... uh oh i hope this doens't get edited for exposure...

but about the 1-on-1, that is definitely bad exposure and honestly just buy it if your that curious, lord knows ive bought more than one thing just to find out the method or what it was like even if i didn't end up using it.... freaking snuggy....

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As others here have stated, this would definitely be classified as requesting exposure - although I don't think your intentions are in the wrong place.

That said, I'm going to go ahead and close it. PM me should you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results