Hard Coin Magic

Dec 9, 2008
Hello,
I am simply asking, any tricks, books or anything with hard coin magic. I'm talking the hardest coin magic you can think of, just say it and give a source if possible.
Thanks,
Tom Field

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I've heard nothing but great things from David Roth's stuff. Should be a challenge. He's a fantastic coin worker.

Mar 29, 2008
There is a ****load of hard coin material out there. A classic palm may not seem hard, but making it look good(and I mean good) is hard, for those of you that say "got it down good in a few hours" look at Roths, Stones, and Bertini's, then look at yours again. Not saying you need a perfect cp to do coin magic, just why would you use it and be satisfied when your hand looks like a 90 year old arthritic womans hand when you do it, getting coin basics to look good is hard, just remember that.

Coins Akira is hard, considering you will be using the muscle pass in a way you havent use it before, you need to be able to muscle pass naturally and keep it hidden, which will be hard. Giacamo(sp?) Bertini and Kainoa Harbottle have some difficult stuff as well, there is to much to list.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results