Harley Newman's"Oddity U?"

Nov 21, 2018
I'm very interested in Harley Newman's school, "Oddity U." From what I know so far, it is located in Pennsylvania and Harley teaches two three day classes twice a year.

Is there anyone here who has attended the University? or at least knows someone who has attended? I'd like to know some first hand accounts on whst the school is like.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
I'm very interested in Harley Newman's school, "Oddity U."

I'd like to know some first hand accounts on whst the school is like.

David95 said:
It is worth the trip. I went to Oddity U this past June {2014}. I had a great time learning stunts and escapes. I have wanted to blow fireballs ever since I saw Kiss as teenager. Harley will teach you how and help you work on doing a show. The hospitality shown by him and his whole family was amazing. Learning from books and DVD's is one thing, but having a teacher right there as you are doing it and thinking of questions is something else. Did it make me a great escape artist and sideshow performer? No not in one weekend, but it has got me going on the path. It is up to me to put in the work, but Harley will still help when I have questions.
David

DavidEscapes said:
If you care about the people like me trying to grind away a living then don't go to this, he makes people far too talented and skillful. The last thing we need is competition that's talented and skillful.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results