has anyone had problems with filmart?

Sep 2, 2007
I just bought 3 dozen decks from filmart. when the package came, there was only one dozen inside the box. The receipt in the box even said 3 dozen, and i sure as hell was charged for 3 dozen. Has anyone else had problems with them? does anyone know if their customer service is good? thanks.

i've only ordered once from them, i ordered a brick of TH-9's (dozen) and the package arrived just fine here... sorry to hear your about your bad experience with them. maybe if you do contact their customer service they will find a way to resolve your issue as soon as possible. after all i would like to think that they would want to keep a person that bought 3 dozen decks happy for their return business.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Did you try contacting their customer service yourself? I would imagine they would be able to sort it out for you.

I'm a little confused as to why you are asking for oppinions of their customer services before you've actually contacted them about it.

Sep 2, 2007
well, i have to wait until monday, since i got the package on friday, around 3pm, and they close at 2 on fridays, and aren't open on weekends. I emailed them right after calling, though, and while waiting for a response I thought I'd come on here and check if anyone else had the problem.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results