Has anyone heard of this before?

I was playing with this a couple minutes ago...

You take out a blue deck, and a red deck. Then you tell a person to choose a card from the red deck and have them sign the back of it. Ditto with the blue deck.

You then take the two cards and "fuse" them together, leaving a double backed card with both their signatures on each back.

Sounding good? I'd love to hear some feedback.

One of the routines I perform uses this at the end. During the routine the signed cards are shown seperate and at the end are completely fused. I'm still working on it though.

Nate

Aug 31, 2007
I guess we have, "heardo of [it] before," because, as dummy said, it seems like a variation of the Anniversary Waltz.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Sounds cool. I'm trying to come up with a method for it, but I'm stumped. That's assuming that the cards are signed at the same time. If not all you would need would be a couple Double Lifts and some good presentation, and you'd be good to go.

Oct 13, 2007
True Love

This effect sounds just like true love by oz pearlman which does the same thing just with the face of the cards and they fuse together inside the spectators hands. You might have a different method but yes i have heard of this before:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results