Has anyone heard of...

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Has anyone heard of "Skunk Works"

i know what it is when you are talking about planes and the cold war....but not about magic.

i have been getting some emails from an some email address that i do not recognize. I was wondering if anyone else got the emails too>

Here is what they are...
(Only 2 as of now)

"January 1st 2008

It has begun. Something new is coming. Last night I had an idea. The future of magic is coming. The idea is revolutionary. My name is not important. What is important is what will be coming in the future. A new beginning is here. Skunk Works has arrived. "
(emial 1)

"January 11, 2008

I have been very busy lately. My life has been very hectic. I have not had time to continue in the documentation of my ideas. Today there was a break in my schedule and I am able to write down the ideas that have been swirling around in my head. I am hoping to create some sort of place or organization in which creators can unite and share ideas, without worrying about someone stealing their ideas. Skunk Works is the next step in keeping the greatest underground. We do not want the effects or flourishes that we worked so hard to create blasted all over the internet. I am hoping that we can bring some of the greatest minds together, and maybe produce some of the greatest effects. Hopefully we can keep these effects out of the mainstream magic community. If we can, then we have something special. We have something no one else has…"
(email 2)

I was wondering if anyone else has gotten these emails.....?

Its kinda wierd...I dont even create magic tricks...i just like to perform...

Dec 2, 2007
Well me and my(cynical)self thinks this is a scam. Send an email to a bunch of people, tell them you're making a secret site for ideas to be spread, let a very good ideas come up, steal them all, sell them, and then close the site. Just my thoughts, could be totally legit, who knows!.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results