Has anyone spoke with JM recently?

Jul 10, 2008
Just curious if anyone has heard when or if Capture has been/will be shipped? His site still says pre-order. Anyword? JM?

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
JM said he is on the road right now and is sending them out. I don't know how long that's gonna take, and I don't know where he is currently. I emailed him before, but he said they should be getting to people's home soon.

Jul 10, 2008
Thanks, the last I had heard was from his and Aaron's podcast. I had thought he said he'd be shipping them, thanks for the update.

D

Deleted member 2755

I spoke with him 2 or 3 days ago. He was in NY. He's been busy with some stuff. I'm sure if you ordered something from him, you'll get it. You can also e-mail him at closeupjm@mac.com

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

UPDATE.

Just called up JM for you guys. He's been on the road. He's on his lecture tour right now. Right now Captured isn't even technically officially released. It will not be available to the general public for another month. However, those who pre-ordered it will be getting it in the mail within the next few weeks. He has been sending them out slowly. However, he's been busy considering he went straight from Magi Fest to doing his lectures. He's not even home right now. So if you have any issues, send him an e-mail. However, you WILL get your order. He's trying to maintain a business while touring so its pretty tough right now. Just letting you guys know that there is nothing wrong and JM has your order and it WILL ship within the next few weeks. Don't forget, you PRE-ordered it, not ORDERED it. You will still get it either a little before it is actually released or right when it is. You won't be able to get it from your local magic shop for almost a month still.

There you go. ;) All is well.

-Doug

UPDATE.

Just called up JM for you guys. He's been on the road. He's on his lecture tour right now. Right now Captured isn't even technically officially released. It will not be available to the general public for another month. However, those who pre-ordered it will be getting it in the mail within the next few weeks. He has been sending them out slowly. However, he's been busy considering he went straight from Magi Fest to doing his lectures. He's not even home right now. So if you have any issues, send him an e-mail. However, you WILL get your order. He's trying to maintain a business while touring so its pretty tough right now. Just letting you guys know that there is nothing wrong and JM has your order and it WILL ship within the next few weeks. Don't forget, you PRE-ordered it, not ORDERED it. You will still get it either a little before it is actually released or right when it is. You won't be able to get it from your local magic shop for almost a month still.

There you go. ;) All is well.

-Doug
Thanks man

JDEN

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Justin and B. Smith were just here in PA giving a lecture at Marc DeSouza's house. If you guys get a chance to attend one of his lectures you're in for a treat. His lectures include material that is not released yet. A couple effects he showed and performed will be on his upcoming DVD later this year. I think it's great that he showed us his new material. I also got my copy of Capture, since I pre-ordered it awhile back. You will not be disappointed!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results