Haunted by Peter Eggink (my first review)

Feb 5, 2012
Well I got back into the whole magic scene just a little over 2 months and I personally have been doing magic ever since I was a little kid. Just a little over a week ago I went to my local magic shop right here in NY called Tannens and one of the guys that work there recommended Haunted but I wasn't into the whole Haunted deck theme at the time so I bought Mentalism dvd's and books. I went home saw he trailer for Haunted and the very next day I decided to go back into Tannens and picked it up.

Effect: The hands off, no thread, fully examinable deck before and after haunted deck. For those who don't know about the haunted deck, its basically a deck of cards that move or cuts itself to the spectators card.

Teachings: I wish Paul Harris was in the dvd because I wanted to know what he contributed to the effect but overall the teaching was excellent. They start you off with the performance then for some odd reason the explanation with the gimmick then right after it was the construction of the gimmick. 8/10 for me because Peter Eggink should have explained the construction of the gimmick first rather then how to perform it first.

Method: Very very practical so I give it 9/10. I won't get to detailed into the method but when you purchase it following the guidelines and DO NOT OPEN the stuff that it comes with until watching the dvd.

Reactions: Dragonbones
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results