Have-to-buy tricks, books, etc...

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
well there are tons of great material but the one that just came to me when i saw the title is "The Devil's Picterbook " by Derren Brown. I would also suggest d+M's Trilogy (great arey of effects and sleights].

George

Jul 14, 2008
I would have to say Royal Road to Card Magic, Expert Card Technique, The Paper Engine and Card Controls are must get books. For dvds, I would have to say The Trilogy including andthensome by the Buck twins and d+M materials as well.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
I don't know why I have to keep saying this, but what kind of magic do you do? What magic are you interested in? How do you like to present yourself and your magic? Answer those first and then we can help you.

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
royal road,tarbell coarse,card college,totally out of control,art of astonishment, maximum entertainment,carneycopia,modern coin magic,strong magic.... theres alot more. threads like this are posted every week just use the search engine

Jul 2, 2009
I don't know why I have to keep saying this, but what kind of magic do you do? What magic are you interested in? How do you like to present yourself and your magic? Answer those first and then we can help you.

Well, I do a lot of card magic, do some mentalism, my favourite, predictions and surprising effects.
I joke sometimes, but I'm kind of serious, and like to look concentrated, works well for me.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Well, I do a lot of card magic, do some mentalism, my favourite, predictions and surprising effects.
I joke sometimes, but I'm kind of serious, and like to look concentrated, works well for me.

actual mentalism? or a lame excuse for mentalism. - forcing a card and pretending to read their mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I really loved The Trilogy and andthensome. Maybe not your style but for me it was worth the money.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results