Have you ever seen a trick like this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by schwarzeneggermagic, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Hey everyone!

I saw this trick and wanted to know if you have ever seen anything like it.....if so were.
    Also do you know how to do the trick?
    [video=youtube;EA_ZmZTPHxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA_ZmZTPHxo&feature=related[/video]

2. That's pretty insane. I havent seen this particular effect, but it seems a bit familiar to something I've seen before....I'm not sure though. Pretty sweet effect though

3. Awesome effect I think I sorta get it though.Those are pretty sick cards too. Anyone know what kind of cards they are?

4. i think they're bicycle karnivals.

*EDIT: bicycle karnival ryujin

5. Cassidy has a method that could be adapted to fit this.

6. Sweet trick... Little obvious though.

7. That's pretty insane. I havent seen this particular effect, but it seems a bit familiar to something I've seen before....I'm not sure though. Pretty sweet effect though

8. How so?

Awesome lil piece of mentalism. It is pretty quick and to the point and good if you just want to demonstrate a bit of strange mental phenomenon, at least in my opinion.

D Ice, could you pm the resource or something, I am just curious because I just got a lil idea of my own from watching this presentation.

9. i have an idea on how its done....but still not 100 percent sure

10. The cards look a little like brown D1IE's.

11. Nice. haha :3

12. I have seen a trick like this... :)

13. There are countless methods for diary tricks... such as Richard Pinner's Travellogue, which is a more recent one.