Have you seen this before ?

Dec 19, 2014
Hello guys, 3 days ago i submitted an effect on the wire. Unfortunately, my effect got rejected. Reviewer says that my effect is not original enough to be submited on the wire
Here is my trailer: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OHWIGgmq8s
I hope someone want to see the trailer of my effect. My effect can make a fire to flying like orb. But the reviewer says that my effect is not original enough to be in the wire. But i never see any magician use it in his performance. This flying fire can make a trick like "SMOKE" or burn a paper and turn it into a money trick more awesome because the flying fire can burn something
So, please watch and be free to critique my video.
I want to improve my skill in editing video and magic

Djordje

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2012
First of all this is not original and it isnt magic it is science, so it is not original. The opening shot is exactly what they said not to do in the instructional video, shot of the feet. Overall the effect is not original and video is bad.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Your description of the effect is not nearly as accurate as what it really is, your effect is the flame of a lighter hovering a few millimeters above the lighter itself, your description on the other hand, makes it sound as if it is a flying orb of fire which it is not and the effect is an old lighter trick that isn't really "magic" or not on my accord at least.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results