Hedberg's Plunge

Dec 9, 2008
Well, it's alright, not great,
Try to work on making your classic palm look less obvious
Also it's not too original, work on some new sleights and make a trick with them, see you can come up with,
Tom.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Hmm. I think you should post a different video every day on EVERY single VERY sleight modification you come up with that you think is mind blowing and awesome to the max on every trick that comes out. I also think you should ignore the advice that seasoned magicians give you and continue to just post more videos every day.

Oh wait sorry... nevermind... you already do that. My bad.

Hmm. I think you should post a different video every day on EVERY single VERY sleight modification you come up with that you think is mind blowing and awesome to the max on every trick that comes out. I also think you should ignore the advice that seasoned magicians give you and continue to just post more videos every day.

Oh wait sorry... nevermind... you already do that. My bad.

way to be a jerk. thanks for your comment though... i'll consider that... hmmm. (sarcasm) if you couldn't tell.

Sep 20, 2008
Hello,

I think it'd be best if you add more sequences to your effect. Kind of like how the bucks extended their Hedberg's peak to Hedberg all over.

For instance, after the second 'revalation', Do an erdnase, then a cardini, reveal- place that card at the bottom, do a DL, Transition into Swiss made or G.o.a.t. etc.

Just extend it a bit.

Nov 10, 2007
WOW like people said you post way too many videos. It was a cool idea, not bad. Why do people try to do a piroutte flourish after every effect even though they have not perfected it. You messed it up twice in this video. Just practice it more.

Sep 20, 2008
Keeping it simple is like feeding your audience some icing- they'll never really know what the cake tastes like.

=]

Hello,

I think it'd be best if you add more sequences to your effect. Kind of like how the bucks extended their Hedberg's peak to Hedberg all over.

For instance, after the second 'revalation', Do an erdnase, then a cardini, reveal- place that card at the bottom, do a DL, Transition into Swiss made or G.o.a.t. etc.

Just extend it a bit.

thank you... i like your idea. ill try it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results