Helder Guimaraes RED MIRROR

Jul 11, 2012
Hey guys,
I was thinking about purchasing this DVD today or sometime very soon (Red Mirror) , and I was wondering how much palming the routines have in it. I say this because Im a very small kid and also have small hands but im an intermediate magician... I can do many tricks but not many the have palming. Anyone who owns this dvd- any input?
Thanks
Harry

If I remember correctly, several of the routines on Red Mirror require palming. Helder uses a lot of advanced techniques on the DVD. However this DVD is not meant to give you tricks to go out and perform on the street. Helder shows you his full 30 min. Magic Castle routine, and breaks it down so that you can understand how to build a routine of your own. In fact the DVD is prefaced by saying that he does not want you to copy this routine.

Red Mirror is meant to be a learning tool, and there is a LOT to learn from Helder's insight. That being said, there are definitely a few tricks on there that you can pull out and modify for your own use.

I would say this DVD is useful for someone who is starting to construct their own tricks and routines, but if you are just looking for a few new tricks to throw into your repertoire, you probably won't benefit much from this DVD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results