Hello - Rare Card(s)

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Hello everyone, it has been quite some time since I last visited these forums or even this site (a couple years in fact).

A have a question for anyone who could help me. As my interest in magic and some card relevance has waned, I am no longer as knowledgable on certain things as I used to be; my question is that, I have in my possesion what (used to be) rare cards, and I'm unsure if they still are. I have bricks and halfbricks of the following: Split Spade Lions (both red and black), White Centurions, first edition S&M's by D&D, first edition Gaurdians as well as Centurions, and Brown Wynn's.

All of these aformentioned cards, with the exception of one deck (which is hardly open, let alone played with), are sealed and still wrapped in cellophane.

Are these cards still sought after at a high level? What are there maket values today?

Thanks.
Chaz

Hey Chaz,

All of these cards are in high demand, and can fetch a pretty penny. I can't say the values off hand, because they tend to differ, but if you put them up on Ebay I'm sure you'll get buyers.

Best of luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results