Hello theory11 Community

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey everyone,

My name is Allan Luu and I am proud to say I am an unemployed magician. I have been doing magic for about three years, primarly card magic and slowly getting into some coin work. I am working on a little stage routine and any advice or ideas on some tricks I should purchase would be much appreciated.

But, that is only the beginning of the life of my life, I am also a skateboarder. I am also working on a trick that incorporates both my hobbies, magic and skateboarding.

Anyways, I hope to see all of you around and get to know each of you and learn many new things.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
It must fell great to have one of the first threads.
Let me give you a little tip if I may.

When you bump a thread from 07 that has no point just to make no point it's annoying and clutters up the boards for no reason. People will bash you for doing it.

Not to mention they cant respond to you since they are banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
MAGICLEMONBIRD, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:

******* ****a** ***s**s* * ** ****** ********** ***** **** **** ***** *s* ** ******* *** *** **** **** *** ***** **** ********* ******************** ** **** ***** **** **** ****** ***** **** ******** ** ** **** **s******t*** **** *** *** **** ** *** *** ***** ******* ******* ******b****** *******cs******a* **** **** ***** **** ***n***a ******* ****** **** *** ****** ****** **** **c** ** *** ***** **** *** *** ***s* ****** ********* ******** ******* **** ****h**** ******** ****** ****a****w**** ******** ********** ***!

Pretty sure I invented a couple words there.

Stop making worthless posts, stop bringing up dead topics for no reason, stop being annoying, and stop being detrimental to everyone else on the forums.

Please ban him. Gah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results