Help for a beginner?

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
I've been doing magic for about 2 years now and I'm just getting into cardistry/flurishing. After experiencing Dan&Dave's The Trilogy, I think it can be a VERY powerful way to present your magic. Anyway, does anyone know where I can learn the Tornado Cut by itself? I know it is performed in the middle of the Pandora Cut in The Trilogy, but I need to learn how to do a Tornado Cut correctly before I start combining it with some of the more complicated cuts. Has someone already put up a tutorial that I just haven't found? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

-Matt

Sep 1, 2007
That's a PUBLISHED flourish, so don't go looking for a stupid "tut" You'll never go anywhere if you learn your tricks from stupid 10 year olds who think exposure is cool.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Creeper, simmer down, he asked an honest question. :)

The Tornado cut is officially published in the "Tornado DVD" by Ashford Knetiel (sp?), you can buy it from a man named Lonnie Dilan. I don't know Lonnie's e-mail though, does anyone else?

As far as a tutorial goes, I don't recommend that. The Tornado cut is a tricky flourish, and if you learn it from some exposure tutorial, the chances are VERY high that you will learn it incorrectly.

Also, you could try learning it from The Trilogy again, it might work. :)

-Vince

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Alright. Cool. Thanks guys. I didn't know there were such things as published flourishes... shows how much I know. I'd rather learn it the right way the first time than waste my time with YouTube videos. I think I'll watch the Tornado in the Trilogy and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks,

-Matt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results